Lavender, the highly favored essence, is an essential to every oil kit. This perennial native to the Mediterranean yields evergreen foliage with vibrant purple petals. Imagine peace and wholeness as you diffuse, infuse, massage or add to baths. Lavender’s sweet herbaceous aroma resonates at 118 MHz increasing the vibrations of your space while refreshing and centering the mind.
Harmonizes Well With: Chamomile, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Geranium, or Peppermint
100% Pure Bulgarian Lavender (Lavandula angustifola)
- Deodorize fabrics by adding a few drops of Lavender to a spray bottle. Mist the linens for a refreshing pick me up
- Topically, may reduce blemishes and soothe the skin
- Internally, may reduce anxiousness*
- Add lavender to your favorite desserts, marinades or dressings.
- Diffusion: Add 2-4 drops to your diffuser
- Internal Use: Add 1 drop to at least 4 fl. oz. of liquid*
- Topical Use: Dilute 1-2 drops in carrier oil and apply to area of interest. See Caution.
This essential oil should be used in dilution. Do not ingest without consulting your physician. Possible skin sensitivity. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If you are pregnant, nursing or under the care of a physician, consult your doctor prior to use. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.